Wednesday, February 1, 2012

la la la la


Hi, I go by the name of Brandon, but they call me Brandon. One of the things I enjoy most, is nice weather. Around 50's with some sun and a slight breeze of cold fresh oxygen. Running in this weather is prime time, or any activites outside such as: kywaking, cycling, and most of all paintballing. One day I hope to be a physical therapist, and dream to own a physical therapist clinic, and the name be "physically impaired assistance". This course will provide me with the knowledge I need for college biology classes. Physical therapist have to take numerous courses relating to biology and chemistry. So if I hammer out this class, I earn an good grade, but possibly college credit in biology. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are some bright shoes - they'd certainly match your yellow Nike sweatshirt. Your endurance probably makes you unstopable in paintball - hope you can shoot. I used to play often, but not so much anymore.
    Physical therapy is an awesome career idea. You have to work extremely hard and keep your grades top notch in order to get in to the program. Even if you earn college credit by passing the AP biology test, I recommend you still take the first year biology classes at your school to give your GPA a good kickstart. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete